We frequently publish HEOR studies related to oncology, rheumatology and other specialty therapeutic areas.
Sign-up now to download our current publications and to be among the first to receive new publications. Publications that are subject to conference embargo dates will be distributed to subscribers at the first opportunity.
Current HEOR Abstracts and Bibliography:
- HEOR Research Abstracts accepted by major academic conferences and publications.
- HEOR Staff Publication Bibliography
Recent publications include:
ISPOR 22nd Annual Meeting — May 2017, Boston, MA
- Exposing physicians to research methodologies to gain providers’ perceptions and perspectives on improving real-world evidence (RWE): an in-person physician forum method
- Low use of biologics in first-line therapy among patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
- Barriers to conducting clinical trials and oncology research in community oncology in the U.S.
- Community oncology perception and perspectives on patient reported outcomes (PROs) and real-world evidence (RWE) research in the contemporary era
- Community oncologists’ perception and understanding of biosimilars’ role in oncology
- Initial uptake and utilization patterns of figrastim-sndz, the first US biosimilar
- Community oncologists’ perception and adaptability to emerging CAR-T therapies
- Signifiant variation in first-line treatment duration among patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) treated in the community setting
- Healthcare resource utilization associated with managing disease — and treatment-related health events in U.S. multiple myeloma patients: real-world administrative claims based analysis
- Pharmacist led counseling and the impact on patient adherence for analgesic treated pain
- Evaluation of a customized compliance program for oral oncolytic therapy for leukemia
- Assessment of real-world data surrogate for the response evaluation criteria in solid tumors (RECIST)
ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress — October, 2016, Vienna, Austria
- Patient counseling by a specialty pharmacist increases pain medication adherence and persistency
- Costs of care between resected and nonresected pancreatic cancer patients: findings from a real-world U.S. population
- Resource utilization and costs of resected pancreatic cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant treatment: findings from a real-world U.S. population
- Patterns of care among pancreatic cancer patients: findings from a U.S. real-world claims-based analysis
- Descriptive analysis of the resected pancreatic cancer patient journey: findings from a U.S. real-world claims-based analysis
ISPOR 21st Annual International Meeting — May, 2016, Washington DC
- Select resource utilization during advanced renal cell carcinoma treatment: Comparison of targeted drug classes
- Challenges and opportunities in value-based cancer care: Assessing the multi-dimensional influence of value assessment and standardized value algorithms on treatment choice from clinical, policy, and HEOR viewpoints
- Evaluation of different rules for line of therapy (LOT) assignment in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients
- Identifying best practices for use of text data in health economics and outcomes research using natural language processing
- Patient-reported outcomes among treated rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Patient-reported outcomes related to adverse events during rheumatoid arthritis treatment
- Provider perception of HEOR analysis using real world data
ISPOR 18th Annual European Congress — November, 2015, Milan, Italy
- Comparison of treatment duration among targeted agents in renal cell carcinoma (RCC)
- Evaluation of patterns of care in renal cell carcinoma (RCC): high unmet need persists
- Analysis of eribulin mesylate dosing modifications impact on administration persistence in patients with metastatic breast cancer (MBC)
- Analysis of eribulin mesylate utilzation in patients with metastatic breast cancer (MBC) by line of therapy and associated changes over time
- Insurance plan switch patterns among breast cancer patients compared to non-cancer patients
American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting – November, 2015, San Francisco, CA
- Influence of CDAI Measurement on the Decision of Community Rheumatologists to Initiate or Change Biologic Treatment
- Evaluation of persistence and outcomes in patients treated with TNF and non-TNF biologics following treatment clinical pathway in rheumatoid arthritis
Previous Posters Presentations are also available upon request.
Thank you for your interest. For additional information, visit cardinalhealth.com/heor.