Use of Patient-Reported Outcomes to Drive Specialty Drug Adherence
Wednesday May 3—9:00 to 9:45 a.m.
As new high-value specialty drug therapies enter the market, healthcare stakeholders are focused on improving medication adherence to ensure patients receive the maximum value from their treatments—and specialty pharmacies play a critical role. Join us when Dr. Bruce Feinberg, DO, Chief Medical Officer of Specialty Pharmacy at Cardinal Health explores the use of patient-reported outcomes (PRO) as a tool to help specialty pharmacies drive medication adherence and will include results from a recent study of the effectiveness of PRO in a specialty pharmacy MTM program.
Creating opportunities for biopharma companies
Our dynamic team of expert problem solvers understands the complexities of specialty healthcare. Leverage our experience, relationships and customized solutions to maximize your product’s success.
- Overcome barriers to care through comprehensive access and patient support services
- Improve patient adherence through our high-touch specialty pharmacy services
- Optimize channel and access strategies with a seamless, integrated path to distribute your product
- Obtain global product approval and maintain filings with our proven regulatory consulting expertise
- Make informed product strategy decisions by leveraging our expertise and rich data
- Reach key provider audiences through ur extensive provider networks and targeted marketing solutions